Sunday, April 8, 2012

Magic jelly beans

I thought we could use a new Easter tradition.
I think we will be discovering lots of new traditions this year.

But for tonight, we have magic jelly beans.
They only have magic the night before Easter.

First, you get the beans.
Then you go outside in your pajamas, muddin' boots and coat because you almost forgot about them and plant them in your yard.

You get this look because you use a cat scooper to dig the hole because you are in no mood to dig through the garage or shed to try and find a small shovel.
(and he's had LOTS of pictures taken today)
 Just deep enough to cover them is fine.
In the morning go outside and see what grew!

I love magic jelly beans.
Anyone know how I can make some dollar bills grow overnight?
Now that would be fun!
(PS - I found these at Walgreens for $1.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment