Friday, January 22, 2010

A pretty picture

Another day last weekend we went shopping for some big crayons, markers, and paper to get out of the house for a bit. I should clarify, that we had markers already, but I wanted to get some kid friendly, aka, washable, stuff for use on our table. I even bought some tub crayons! He loves them. I found some tadoodles, they are these big round characters that have a crayon sticking out on the bottom to help toddlers grasp them. I didn't like them. Gavin couldn't master how to get the little bit of crayon to go straight down on the paper, therefore, becoming frustrated and bored quickly. However, he can hold the large crayons and make masterpieces!

Daddy sat and colored with him for a little bit too! I loved that!

What color should I use next?

I think I'm done coloring now, Mom.

But first lets admire the art. We all had a little part in this piece of work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment