Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's 5 o'clock somewhere....

But that means something VERY different to me than most people. For me, at 5:00 every single day, I am guaranteed the ability to make a phone call, check email, laundry, prep dinner or what have you, and I have almost 30 minutes to enjoy it. I know, I know, you're jealous beyond belief and wonder how in the world this is possible?!?! Let me tell you. It is because that is the time that Dino Dan comes on TV, or as Gavin calls it, Dinosaur Dan. He becomes completely absorbed into this show. Not sure that is something I should be bragging on the Internet, but I've been given the leisure to write this little bit here, because Gavin is five feet away from me, in another world. There could be worse shows, there ARE worse shows, I've seen parts of them. Dino Dan offers the opportunity to witness dinosaurs come to life in a modern-day setting. It's fantastic!LOOK MIMI! DINOSAURS!Completely absorbed......and now it's 5:30. Gotta Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment