Tuesday, December 21, 2010

♪Sim-ply hav-ing a wonderful Christmas time...♪

...in Cleveland!!
This past Sunday we packed up and headed to Cleveland to spend Christmas with the Ivoska gang. I may have only gotten a little over 3 hours sleep due to a night of work, but this is a day I wouldn't miss. We are so lucky to share another year with Grandma and Grandpa Ivoska, and to 8 little tots, GREAT-grandma and grandpa..with two more great grandkids on the way. We are going to have quite a crew next year. Yay! We were also blessed to have Cousins Allie, Sean and James join us all the way from Texas. What a treat!! We were missing Tim, and cousins Bryan, Val and Avery, but they were all with us in spirit:)

The hosts! Joe and Anna Ivoska! 
The party gang for the dayGavin and Sean became fast friends! 
Little man James didn't let 12 stitches get his spirits down. 
My brothers! 
Now this has prom written all over it, doesn't it? My brothers girlfriends are amazing women. I mean, c'mon ..they put up with my brothers! Just kidding Mike and Matt. I love you all!Helping Great-Grandma and Grandpa open their gifts.Hmmm, Hallmark cards, variety of imported beer..no thanks. We have BOXES to play with!! 
But these boxes need a little something...maybe some color, perhaps. 
I think we're missing someone. Who could it be? Why Kate, of course. Gavin's birthday buddy! She actually DID take a nap. Awesome. And now she is up and ready for action!Really, were BLUE candy canes really the best choice? You have previously read my thoughts on blue candy, have you not? Gawsh, but it IS Christmas.

Mmmm, yummy, blue, sugary, sticky, icky joy. *hand raised* Wash cloth, please!

All hyped up on sugary BLUE candy canes, we obviously need some racing now, don't we? On your mark...get set...GO!! 
Did I win?? Let's try a hopping contest?C'mon sis....Here I come guys! 
Burning sugar. Burning sugar. Keep on running guys. 
Lesson for the day: hanging your tongue out DOES make you run faster :)

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures & the captions under the pictures were also great. Enjoyed the looking at the pictures. Good job Megan.

    ReplyDelete