Monday, November 12, 2012

Getting ready for turkey

It started out as just coloring a picture.
Then I had a thought and grabbed a few more supplies.
Painting with some cement of rubber.
Then coating with feathers.
Absolutely, I know what I'm doing giving free range of rubber cement and feathers to a four year old.
Don't even think about it. I KNOW what you're thinking about doing. 

Again. Don't.
Hahaha, joke is on you as they stuck to your hands because you are four, and haven't mastered not getting supplies all over yourself.

How did you get marker on your chest? Or your ear?
Poor word choice on my part saying turkeys have tons of feathers. After asking what tons means, he took me literally.
I was being facetious, young Wilbur.
That'll do.
The same way you pick up paper and shake off excess glitter, I did with feathers. 

Added a head and POP!

 Our turkey is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment