Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF


While your typical modern family would be excited at the prospect of a fun filled weekend together....that is not the case here.
Tomorrow I have to work all day long. And we are even opening early due to the Bowling Greeen home football game across the street and family weekend...not to mention the Bucks play at noon as well :) But I keep in mind that it is my last saturday working, as the girl I am covering for, is returning to work from maternity on Monday. I have enjoyed working the Saturdays the last few weeks to see some old customers/regulars, but I do miss the time at home!! But extra money is extra money...especially during football season..and daddy off work post surgery.
Keep your fingers crossed that sunday will be weather bareable and we can head to the zoo!
I am excited to dress Gavin up and tote him around outside! Honestly I would love to just sit at home and hang out with him all day if that is what the weather decides for us...I haven't felt like I have been able to spend any real good time with him all week! This morning at daycare, I kicked back and went in and played for over twenty minutes with all the kids and the "shakers" because Gavin was clinging to me (being we got there past snack time) and I just couldn't leave. We had some fun! And I got to play with the other kids. ONce Gavin got to enjoying himself I snuck out the door when he was busy moving. Hopefully he doesn't hold it against me...but I cant bare leaving when he is crying and reaching out to me :( Although I know he is fine by the time I probably get to my car.
Tim never left the house today. Said he just needed a day to be lazy. ----I'm jealous:) (he did do a few things around the house though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment