Saturday, March 20, 2010

Huan Ying YeYe!

Welcome Home from China Grandpa!
We were so glad to make a visit tonight after Grandpa's return last week. He spent TEN days in China for work and then came home sick so we didn't get to have a welcoming dinner. It's not that we didn't want to see him....but I sure don't want to catch some strange strand of the Asian flu. Just kidding Dad, I know you're feeling much better. Of course he brought everyone back some goodies:) Tim has an authentic Shanghai Harley T-shirt and I received a strand of pearls! Very nice!
But Gavin...now he was the lucky one!
Grandpa brought him home not just one, but THREE new Chinese silk outfits. Not your typical park wear or trip to Kroger's, but we will have fun with them. I just know it! He brought them each in a different size too...good thinking Grandpa!

I really wish I knew what he was thinking right here. I can see the gentleman on TV is really impressed. Doesn't it look like he is staring down at Gavin while he sips on that Coke?!
This is obviously the largest of the three new styles.
Makes me think of playing ball in this one....from the side anyway. Something tells me that the Chinese aren't known for their basketball abilities. Maybe it's the lack of height. I don't know. I worked at a sports bar almost ten years to learn that much. Yes, that's all I know. Basketball I mean all sports are not my area of expertise.
Careful letting him play with your phone Grandma, he may call China. I'm not joking. He has called many people with mine without permission. I have to wonder what people hear me saying/singing/laughing/reading/playing or TV is on in the background. I really need to remember to lock it more often all the time.
Ummm, yah, this face has trouble all over it. I just want to squeeze him though!
Did you go see the Lady Bug Festival like Kai-Lan Grandpa???
Someone missed his Grandpa a whole bunch and was ready to curl up with a book...
immediately followed by some intense puzzle time on the fireplace.
Welcome Home Grandpa!
We are very happy you're home!

No comments:

Post a Comment