Monday, March 14, 2011

Tickle Monster

 I absolutely love the Tickle Monster. This is one of our current favorites! He laughs while I read and interacts as I tickle him--although sometimes he just ups and runs away. This is a great book for story time OR bedtime.

The Tickle Monster has ventured in from another planet. His mission is to tickle those he encounters. He has traveled the galaxy and has tickled some of the best in our history. A master of rhyming, his purpose is to have you giggling with every word. You will be wondering which part of you he will tickle next. 
How cute are these?! The gloves leave room for your fingers for easy page turning and most importantly EASY TICKLING! 

   It's not only fun to read but it engages Gavin in a different way than some other books. He loves being read to and loved on (in the case by tickling) so he really loves it too! He has so much fun with it that sometimes we don't even finish reading the book. Instead I just chase him around the house with my tickle monster gloves saying "I'm gonna get you!" Just the thought of me getting him and tickling him throws him into hysterics! Too cute for words!   
The tickle monster is coming for you too!! 

Actually kinda scary view from a toddle perspective, wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment