Thursday, December 15, 2011

Disney On Ice

Thanks Mom and Dad for inviting us to go watch Treasure Cove with you guys ;)
It was a good time!
Gavin has been talking about the alligator that ate the pirate nonstop since we've been home.
(Captain Hook is alive and well. He fell into the monstrous croc and was pulled backstage. He later came out for the finale to let us know he survived.)
It was great to get out.
Great to attend an event that we've never been.
Great to take our minds off things.

Thank you!
It was perfect.

Gavin saw his favorite characters.
Lion King! (A big favorite)
Little Mermaid
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
 Snow White
Aladdin
Rapunzel (Tangled)
Sadly, these were the BEST pictures I had of the night.
There were more acts. The show was nearly two hours. 
New camera. Coming soon. I'm scrapping change.
Here are some finale pictures I took with my cell phone after my camera battery died.

I should have used my cell phone from the get-go, apparently.





No comments:

Post a Comment