Monday, March 26, 2012

ABC eggs

We are cruising right along with our letter recognition and since Easter is approaching, I knew instantly that I wanted to create this project/game when I stumbled across it.

It is a hit!
We have only been working on capital letters with our ABC book, but he does recognize several lower case letters as well. I'm pretty impressed!
I picked up a bag of plastic eggs at Rite-Aid for two bucks and put the capital letter on the top half and lowercase on the bottom.
The eggs are pretty flimsy, but what did I expect for two dollars.
(came in a 36 pack)
This flimsiness is helping us with our patience. We have to align the parts perfectly before we can push the egg together. Otherwise they slide into each other and make us mad.
Then we toss them in his basket.

And of course have some silly fun while we are at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment