Saturday, March 3, 2012

Trying to color our life with rainbows

It's been a tough couple weeks.
So we needed a new window to freshen things up.
Rainbows are always a good mood, right? :)
I bought a big piece of poster board and drew a rainbow.
I outlined each line with a color.
Then I let Gavin fill the entire thing in with paint.
He did a phenomenal job staying in the lines.
It is March now. So what better to go with our rainbow then our Leprechaun we made a few days ago after copying an idea from Life on the Homefront.
A small tantrum resulted with a crazy Van Gogh moment. But with a little glue, Mr. Leprechaun was whole again.
And what do we find under every rainbow??
A happy March window.

Thank you, Grandpa Buzz for the new Kodak Easyshare. I was going a little nuts trying to use my camera phone for pictures.
(all pics were taken with cell in this post except the last one)

No comments:

Post a Comment