Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Monster Jam!

Or better described as, "Little Boy Heaven!"
Gavin had a fantastic time watching the monster trucks!
They did wheelies and jumped cars, raced and did freestyle.
And much to my surprise, he wore his headphones the entire time....and never complained.

Look at that attention.

Clapping for his favorites!
After intermission there was a special visitor.
Megasaurus made it's first appearance in Toledo!

The doors open and what appeared to be a zamboni machine came rolling out.
But then it went all transformer-like and the top opened up and this fire-breathing Dinosaur emerged.
A fire-breathing, car eating, Dinosaur.
It ate that car right in half and spit it out!
Awesome.
He was in awe.
Second half he finally sat down.
But he kept on cheering :)
At one point this teeny tiny little smart car came out. With a JET ENGINE!
It revved and revved. I seriously was waiting for it to propel itself into space.
But it didn't. It fumed up the place and then left. Slowly.
I was happy that it turned into a great experience.
Even I had fun!
And we needed a fun day.
I've learned that Monster Jam also comes to Toledo Speedway.
So you bet your bottom dollar I'll be keeping my eyes out for when they do!

Monster Trucks OUTSIDE sounds even MORE exciting!
With more room to go CrAzY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment