Sunday, June 26, 2011

Private?

A fellow blogger friend of mine recently made her blog private. I always assumed there was a way to do this, but never looked into it. I now see it's very simple to do. I like writing about things we do. I also know there is big Internet World Wide Web of scary out there. I write this blog for myself. I print it for a keepsake each year. However, I LOVE that family and friends read it. But am I being safe? I don't want those "scary" people out there able to read about my life, what we are doing, where to find us....etc. So I'm thinking private is the way to go. I mean, I keep my FB private. Not that I post anything but links to this here blog anymore anyway. So why wouldn't I protect myself/family on the blog? Thoughts?

I'm not looking for a fan page, I'm looking to allow people the ability to read about us, if they want to. All I need is your email address. It's pretty simple. You send me your email address, I send you an "invitation" to that email address that allows you the ability to keep reading, and I keep writing. Once you're invited and signed in, you don't need to sign in all the time.

So please...if you like reading, send me your email address. You can leave it in a comment or email me.




3 comments: