Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Best Bath Toy EVER

Just B.
I picked up this new toy for the bath after some of the older ones were looking rather grungy. Possibly even moldy. No more squirty things. I don't trust what grows inside even when I squeeze every last drop I can out of them.
Hands down the best bath toy ever created.
I wish I would have bought it long ago.

Tonight bath time was over an hour. No arguments.
It was a splish-splashing good time!
I even mopped my bathroom floor with a smile.

I couldn't recommend it enough.

This big ship sails the high waters.

It opens up to a lower deck. (or you can take the top off)

Titanic can be reenacted.

Lots of fishing involved.

Although, you never know what you might catch.


Mater was saved from getting tossed with the old toys, because he is Mater.

There are three different sized cups with various bottom openings for loads of pouring fun.
Who knew such simplicity would be such a delight.

And just like in Italy, the captain is typically missing in action. He tends to hide under deck.

But it's alright, because Gavin is well in control.
And squeaky clean I might add :)

No comments:

Post a Comment