Friday, February 10, 2012

Pasta with Personality

Awhile back I bought some fun shaped pasta from the Pasta Shoppe.
Tonight we finally pulled some out.

I had put it all in a cupboard and forgot about it. I can't believe I forgot about such fun!
I better get the snowmen pasta out before Spring officially gets here. 
Gavin pulled up his chair to help out. He also took pictures.
He's getting extremely good at measuring himself. Before, I would measure and he would pour.
Now it's all him.
Even the milk. 
(as I watch in anxiety picturing the gallon hitting the floor and running under the fridge and my kitchen smelling like curdled milk like when I find a sippy cup from last week in his fort)

No really, he does an excellent job and I encourage it.
(The pouring, not the imagined disaster.)
Pigs, roosters, cows and barns.

You want to know how good it was? He ate all of it and left his hotdogs.
He left his HOTDOGS!
Mmmmmm, THAT good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment