Tuesday, January 3, 2012

They forgot my glassess in my 3D toothpaste

We also didn't get a phone call in Florida we were anxiously awaiting.

Then, when we arrived home, we found a strange dog we used to know as Sammy.
Sammy REFUSES to go outside. When we do get him outside (forcefully), he hides hides under the table on the porch and does his business there. Shaking.

Inside, he does nothing but lay on the kitchen floor. No excitement. Nothing.
We also found our back porch lights burned out. Until a closer look discovered a broken light and BB's in the fixture. 

A cold, bright and early Monday morning vet visit found nothing wrong with him. But I can tell you, there is definitely something wrong with our dog. Sick, scared terrified puppy I have on my hands.
The vet prescribed some Metronidazole. (an antibiotic and antiprotozoal medication used to treat various conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease) and Amoxicillin (which treats ear infections, urinary tract infections, and skin infections (infected bite wounds)).

It's now Tuesday. Sammy does not have diarrhea and shows no signs of bites that I can see.
He still doesn't get up or want to go outside. What the heck are these meds supposed to be doing for him???

I bought some cheese cubes to make it easier to get Sammy to swallow three pills twice a day. But I'm not quite sure why I am giving them to him. I keep feeding them to him because I don't know what else to do :( 


Fingers crossed the phone rings and Sammy perks up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment