Monday, November 7, 2011

Bread painting

Food coloring + water makes grilled cheese a little less boring.
I saw this idea for toast, but we aren't big toast eaters. No reason. We just don't.
I also should have used milk instead of water. But I honestly don't know if it mattered.

Gavin chose four colors of food coloring. The regular kind. Not that gel stuff we use for cooking and baking.
Couple drops in each cup of water.

I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for some better paint brushes. These didn't hold but a drop of paint. Or maybe that's why I should have used milk instead of water. It was a lot of dipping back and forth from paint to bread.
Slap on a little bit of butter and some cheese...
Monday night dinner.
Not exactly cuisine, but we weren't having the best of days.
Hoping for good report tomorrow so we can make our fun treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment