Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feeding the furballs

On the contrary to my thoughts, buying dog food is not as easy as I thought. Can you believe that my dogs are over 3 years old, yet I have never bought the dog food?! (Well, maybe I did when they were teeny tiny puppies) I don't recall. I knew I wanted to go get it without Gavin in tow, because I knew it was 50lbs, and no way did I want to lug this bag while trying to hang on to a rambunctious toddler simultaneously. So I went after work, before picking him up from daycare. I quickly learned that although Gavin and Old Yeller are VERY similar in weight, the are no way CLOSE to the same to carry. Dog food needs to have a notch in the side of the bag so I can properly place it on my hip.
 
These are Gavin's role models for sharing....nice, huh
 
Oh, Sammy, you have your eyes shut!
 
Much better!
 
The best of friends! 
They drive me bonkers, but they are super dogs! I wish I could give them all the attention
they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment