Friday, October 15, 2010

Teasing Mr. Alligator

Another one of my fabulous ideas. Why not make a shirt depicting one of Gavin's favorite stories. We have this for the felt board too. He loves it!

Not to mention it is an added bonus that he will wear it. Remember I mentioned that he has become quite particular about what he wears? If he doesn't like it, then there is no way he is going to wear it. Zilch. An even bigger bonus is that I was able to make this for only a few bucks. Much cheaper than buying a shirt that he will most likely refuse to wear.
 
He likes it!
I realize that the characters don't exactly match. But Gavin doesn't. So it's cool.

Five Little Monkey's Swinging in the Tree

Five little monkey's swinging in the tree,

teasing Mr. Alligator can't catch me...can't catch me

along came Mr. Alligator quiet as can be

and snapped that monkey right out of that tree!

(Then 4, 3, 2, 1....No more monkeys)

**we make silly faces when we tease Mr. Alligator,  the "shush" sign (finger to lips) when Mr. Alligator is sneaking up, and then extend our arms like an alligator mouth to snap monkeys out of the tree**

No comments:

Post a Comment