Monday, November 2, 2009

Feeding the dogs...

Busted! So the other day while I was making lunch I looked down to see Gavin's feet disappear around the corner. How quickly he can move now! I swear I was just taking bread out of the bag and he was gone...and where else would he be?? In the dog food, of course I figured what the heck, he might be able to help me get them to eat, as the dogs usually won't eat unless you're in the kitchen with them. We still have not figured that one out. Gavin had an idea of his own. Apparently you must first take the food for a walk around the entire kitchen before allowing the dogs to eat. Gavin would toss out a piece or two along the way. It was actually pretty entertaining.
On his way back he naturally smiled for the camera.
Rounding the curve back to where the dog dish belongs! I believe at this point Chance and Sammy have become quite intrigued!
Let me just stir it up a little guys.
Tossing out a couple of pieces.....
These big pups need lots to eat, so let's pick up ALL the food out of the dish and THROW it all over the kichen floor!! Lucky for me...I have dogs to gobble it all up. So while this isn't going to become a typical occurance, I had to laugh and allow him to play. After all, there wasn't any trace of a mess:) Now the water dish...... that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment