Monday, November 23, 2009

Look what I can do!

So this past week, Gavin has really begun to walk everywhere! He gets very excited sometimes and when he tries to walk too fast he falls down and becomes agitated. So we encourage him to take it slow and get from one solid thing to another. Today, he surprised me with his newest ability! I believe the videos explain themselves.

We've had a good time watching him explore and become more independent.

I also have spent the majority of his nap downloading these clips and trying to figure out how to rotate them. Fact is, I can't figure it out. So please tilt your head to the right and enjoy:)

I hope to figure out what I'm doing wrong in the future for more videos, but it took long enough to get these up to try and delete them and start over. You get the idea....




No comments:

Post a Comment