Friday, October 28, 2011

The Great Pumpkin

While I was searching for something else, I made a last minute discovery that Bass Pro Shop was having a Halloween Event. I knew they did Santa's workshop, but wasn't aware they also had Halloween AND Easter events. So we hopped in the car and headed over to check it out. 
It was dinner time on Thursday night and we had Charlie Brown's pumpkin patch to ourselves. They just kept taking free pictures and giving them to us! Here are the two best ones....

 Taking a picture OF a picture, with my camera, is next to impossible. I know the quality is atrocious.

 Here's the couple I snapped real quick with my own failing Cyber-shot.
Thursday evenings they only offered free photos, so we wandered around the store for awhile.
 And of course, rode the elevator. A couple of times :)
On Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons, they are offering free photos, free kids crafts, coloring sheets, trick or treating, and a costume contest. Saturday and Sundays they even add free marshmallow roasting!!

We may go back. But who knows. We have lots to try and fit in this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment