Friday, July 13, 2012

Better than any store bought

After seven months, Gavin and I completed our ABC book.
However, as I mentioned, it didn't turn into a book, due to googly eyes and gemstones. 
Those things can't be laminated.
 It won't last forever. 
But it does make for a great wall covering in the meantime.
I'm sure I'll punch some holes in the sides and put some rings through it to save it awhile, but inevitably, it isn't going to last.

THIS, however, WILL last!

Gavin's very own, personalized, created by himself, ABC book!

LOVE!
 Created by shutterfly! It's an 8x8 size. 
I've created books with the blog, which I love, but I didn't want something so big.
At first, I attempted creating it through Walmart and Riteaid, but the set up they have is for multiple pictures per page. After a few attempts to arrange ONE large picture per page with no luck, my patience was done, and I turned to something new. 

New is good.
Hopefully this winter once the weather turns real cold, we will start a lower-case edition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment